Author Topic: Crashed.Want another go.  (Read 5102 times)

Offline EHM-1838 Andrew

• Martian transfer
Crashed.Want another go.
« on: November 15, 2006, 12:54:11 pm »
I managed to crash on my first flight using Pro pilot(Oh the shame)when will i know when i can try again.I like the idea even though i messed my first attempt.
cheers All
Andy

Offline EHM-0361 Karsten

• Martian transfer
Crashed.Want another go.
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2006, 02:43:34 pm »
Andy,

If you have filled out the crash report. You should get an e-mail from you Hub Captain as soon as he has had time to investigate it. But surpention is normally up to 3 days. So you can have some time to reflect on what you have done, and why you won't do that again.

EHM-0641 Rico

Crashed.Want another go.
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2006, 04:29:36 pm »
Originally posted by EHM-0361 Karsten
So you can have some time to reflect on what you have done, and why you won't do that again.

My highschool teacher used to say the exact same words to me ;D

Offline EHM-1838 Andrew

• Martian transfer
Crashed.Want another go.
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2006, 04:36:52 pm »
Originally posted by EHM-0641 Rico
Originally posted by EHM-0361 Karsten
So you can have some time to reflect on what you have done, and why you won't do that again.

My highschool teacher used to say the exact same words to me ;D

Your right you know.Thats just what it sounds like. ;)
Andrew you naughty naughty fellow.Now go to your room and wait till your father gets home.

Offline EHM-0361 Karsten

• Martian transfer
Crashed.Want another go.
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2006, 07:29:47 pm »
Well PP suspention is sort of like being sent to you room, and not being able to play with the other kids. I think it's a good thing to do a little reflection after a PP flight. Learn from your mistakes, and try and make it better next time. I mean I think we all want to look our best. Don't think any of us want to be at the bottom of the chart with 10.000 penalty points, because we keep crashing

Offline EHM-2089 Vincent

• FL100
Crashed.Want another go.
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2007, 01:50:29 pm »
Hey Andrew, nothing shameful about crashing ok ;)

Dont worry about crashing, just keep enjoying your flights in offline mode and then you will be a king using pro-pilot and thats exactly what I am doing these days. I have been able to get my landings and take off upto class 3 planes quite a cushion ones, less than -150ft/min speeds too. So just keep playing and practice will make you perfect!!!
Vincent,
Bangalore

anything