Author Topic: how to restore my flight and plane Entebbe to Mbarara?  (Read 4436 times)

Offline EHM-1417 Tamas

• Contact departure
    • www.fsklub.hu
how to restore my flight and plane Entebbe to Mbarara?
« on: November 15, 2006, 10:39:54 pm »
This not BUG. User error.
Total incorrect pirep sent. :-(((

I'm idiot....  
step by step story reproduction

1. first flight after take off, and task autochanging, unfocused FS via auto file transfer from ICQ (My friend sent one file).
2. ICQ down, shit f**k etc.....
3. Back to FS, and restart flight.  I'm not reset logger. Don't ask why not restart logger!
4. Restart normal flight and not checked logger running status (Reload fuel, cargo, open door, slew positioning, etc).
I didn't notice the wrong data.
5. Complecte fly 30 minutes, and one go arround.
6. After go arround safety landing Mbarara.
7 I'm not checked logger, only push sent button, after sent look, incorect value (510 Penalties), and.......... summary under.

Flight time 52 seconds: no comment....
BLock Time 8 minutes: okay.. taxi fly and restore, etc....
Fuel Burnt -60548 Lbs
Log start: 22:07
Log End: 22:16 - NO!

Im flight: 22:40 to 23:20.

Please remove wrong pirep, and come back to Entebbe airport HB-AFA aircraft, and we' we' sorry make big problem.

Hope continue correct flight and pirep sent thursday night.

Tamas Biro
World tour current position: Legs 041 of 150:    SPPY (Chachapoyas, Peru)

Offline EHM-0948 Bruno

• Intergalactic!!
how to restore my flight and plane Entebbe to Mbarara?
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2006, 11:07:57 am »
Hi Tamas,

Unfortunately as soon as you hit the runway, flight logger thinks that you are going to land and not that you'll do a touchdown.

So, there is no way we can turn around this. Simple, don't try touchdowns on ProPilot flights ;D ..

I am sorry for it, but I can't do anything because if I move the airplane back to Entebbe definately the airplane log status would become incoherent.

So, continue mate and gain those minutes on the next time (maybe a hold pattern somewhere ? ;D )

Regards,