Author Topic: March update from ESSA  (Read 4326 times)

Offline EHM-1651 Christian

• Martian transfer
March update from ESSA
« on: March 10, 2007, 08:30:57 am »
Hi everyone at Arlanda

February was a calm month all over i think, and I hope we can get some more life into our part of the forum. (this include myself aswell that should be more active to use it.)

A propilot event is under planning in the very early stages, no info yet:{ this is based out of Arlanda.

A fly-in is underway, and will take place when Arlanda's turn come up in the hub fly-in scheduel. No destinations set yet so you can come up with some ideas.

I also suggest that we maybe try to maek some flight's togheter outside the fly-in and take advantage of the Swedish online day on IVAO or the Scandinavian on VATSIM.
We could make some class 1 to 3  flights aroudn Scandinavia and just have fun:8

Comment's and ideas still very welcome
EHM-1651 CHRISTIAN BAKKE "A pilots ego equals the wingspan" Stated by a Captain of Widerøe

Offline EHM-1953 Daniel

• FL100
March update from ESSA
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2007, 05:05:55 pm »
Hi Christian :) yes i think you're right, it isn't so much noice comming out of our part of this forum..
but i think that's a really nice idea to have some nice rather short flights together..

i don't think i know who anyone are here at arlanda actually :P maybe 'cause i'm a bit shy or something :D but i like what's on its way over here :)
Daniel Sahlin EHM-1953 ESSA

anything