Author Topic: haow can i start virtual flying?  (Read 2658 times)

promytheus

haow can i start virtual flying?
« on: March 16, 2007, 10:34:59 pm »
i am new to this trying to figure how it works...:(

Offline EHM-1465 Dominic

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
  • VA Management
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2007, 11:26:35 pm »
Promytheus,

Welcome to EuroHarmony! You'll find this a relaxed and friendly virtual airline and we'll all try and help you enjoy your time here :P

If you're not sure how it all works, don't worry, we were all new to this once!

First things I'd suggest to you are:-

Download and read the EuroHarmony Operations Manual from 'Quick Links' on the front page of the website as this will tell you what our rules are and how to select and report your flights.

Browse our website, download the Flight Logger which will help you record the information you need to report a flight and gain hours towards promotions...

Have a look at the different Hubs and planes we offer and decide on your first flight. Fly it, enjoy it (the MOST important part ;D) and report it.

If you want to fly Online (as I've just noticed this is in the Online flying section fo the Forum) you'll also want to download the Online Flying Manual, also in the Quick Links section of the front page - this explains everything you need!)

And if you have any problems or questions about any of this, post a question in the Forum - the more exact your question is, the better we can help you ;)

I hope you enjoy flying with us Promytheus!
Dom Mahon // EHM-1465
VA Management

Offline EHM-2089 Vincent

• FL100
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2007, 02:35:20 pm »
I like the site of EHM, its really well organized as for the fleet, the manuals, pro-pilot. Kudos to you guys for coming up with a genuinely good idea for the sake of the online virtual community of FS pilots.
Vincent,
Bangalore

anything