Author Topic: EHAM Hub changes  (Read 5830 times)

Offline EHM-1703 Philip

• Intergalactic!!
EHAM Hub changes
« on: March 24, 2007, 10:54:53 pm »
Dear pilots,

As you may have seen from the announcements section HERE, I have assumed responsibility for the EHAM hub.  

Although this move is only temporary, I intend to devote as much time as possible to EHAM so please rest assured, you are being looked after. :)

A suitable full time replacement is being sought although we will not rush in to a decision, we would rather make sure we get the right man for the job. Should you think you have what it takes and you want to be added to the shortlist, please email me at philip@fly-euroharmony.com

Many thanks.
Phil Nutt EHM 1703

EHM-2029 Sotiris

EHAM Hub changes
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2007, 12:29:44 am »
Hello fellow pilots,

my name is Sotiris and I have been selected to be the manager of this great hub. I'm 33 a Greek national and I currently live in Switzerland.

I admit that I am during a steep learning curve here, but I have a lot of energy and enthusiasm for our hobby and our airline which should help me catch up fast.

I have joined this hub full of ideas and suggestions but prior to any actions I would like to hear from all of our hub's pilots. I need your help to understand what you would like to see in our hub. Furthermore, I want to know if there's anything you dislike.

Your input, ideas and suggestions is very valuable in shaping the hub to your liking. The EHAM Hub exists for you and should be here to enrich your hobby and experience.
Please help shape it to meet your growing expectations.

From my side, I can guarrantee you my devotion, enthusiasm and attention.

Looking forward to getting to know you guys better.

Sotiris

Offline EHM-1592 Niels

• Climbing
EHAM Hub changes
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2007, 09:28:38 am »
Sotiris congrats with your new manager function at Amsterdam. Make your whishes come true and let's have lots of fun in the Dutch skies.

EHM-1592 Niels
"...and this is the very first Fokker airplane built. The Dutch call it the mother Fokker."

Offline EHM-1001 Robert

• Global Moderator
  • Intergalactic!!
EHAM Hub changes
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2007, 09:14:46 pm »
Welcome Sotiris,

I hope you loves as much Dutch cheese, as Swiss chocolate now ;D

What I would like to see is the growth of the pilot number. According to real world statistics, Schiphol is averagely 4th largest in Europe, being behind CdG, Heathrow and Frankfurt. I would like to see our HUB again on the 2nd spot in the EHM ranking ;D

Schiphol is far beyond the busiest cargo airport in real world, among the EHM HUBs. Maybe we could concentrate more on cargo operations. Amsterdam is also a huge transit airport so we can think about more transcontinental operations too. And not to mention the fact, that KLM will soon be erased from the pallette by Air France, which probably means for Schiphol a larger opening onto the French transportation market.

We need something special to offer for the pilots. It can be a tour, but can be something different. As for a tour, it is a bit difficult to make one around the Netherlands, so maybe something else that makes our HUB unique ;)

AMD X4-955 3.2GHz / Gigabyte 770T / 4 GB DDR / Gigabyte GTS450 1GB DDR
Samsung 226BW@1680x1050 / WinXP.3 / FS9.1 / FSX.1 / Saitek Cyborg 3DGold

Offline EHM-1001 Robert

• Global Moderator
  • Intergalactic!!
EHAM Hub changes
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2007, 09:29:53 pm »
Hehe, looking at the rooster, it seems possible we 4 left only as EHAM hardcore forummers ;D

EHM-2029 Sotiris

EHAM Hub changes
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2007, 11:59:42 pm »
This may be true but it doesn't really say anything about the forum or the hub.
The only sad thing is that users don't give the feedback that is needed in order to set the hub up.
Those who do not participate (Either in the forum or by e-mail) give up their chance to influence this great hub.

Actions will follow and now is everyone's chance to give their suggestions.

Offline EHM-1001 Robert

• Global Moderator
  • Intergalactic!!
EHAM Hub changes
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2007, 09:23:42 am »
You are right Sotiris. Browsing through the Forum Member List, we have 16 registered Members ;D

Offline EHM-1703 Philip

• Intergalactic!!
EHAM Hub changes
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2007, 09:39:11 pm »
Maybe they are just very quiet members!:)
Phil Nutt EHM 1703

anything