Author Topic: ProPilot did not register my flight  (Read 3933 times)

Offline EHM-1945 Christophe

• Climbing
ProPilot did not register my flight
« on: April 06, 2007, 11:13:40 pm »
Hello Managers,

I've just completed the FIA Leg from YMML to WMKK (EHM-E020), but when I submitted my PIREP, the system told me that there was not enough information to consider the ProPilot flight a valid one ! I've made the flight during almost 3 hours (4x acceleration), and don't want to do it again (it's the 4th time I try after 3 FS crashes :{)

Is it possible to register the ProPilot flight anyway (knowing that the system should have seen my flight and recorded data, right ?)

See the screenshots showing the ugly message and my flight infos after completion:

Thank you to help me on that.
Cheers
Kristoff

P5K Premium + Core2Duo E8200 - 4 GBytes of RAM - nVIDIA PCIe 8800GT - 512 Mbytes of DDR3 - TripleHead2Go - 3 x Viewsonic Vx712/Vx715 LCD Monitors - GoFlight M

Offline EHM-1703 Philip

• Intergalactic!!
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2007, 06:39:21 pm »
Christophe,

As far as I am aware, there is no way we can register this flight for you. The problem stems from a lack of connection either during take off or landing. It is highly important that you have a good connection AND that our EHM server is up and running during these two events. I am aware that there is little you can do to verify such matters or indeed rectify them so I will take the issue to the developers to see what can be done to try and resolve it.

Unfrtunately this doesn't help you much now as I am almost certain your flight is lost I'm afraid.
Phil Nutt EHM 1703

EHM-1412 Alex

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2007, 08:00:12 pm »
Same thing happened to me one or two months ago when I tried to submit my pirep after flying a propilot flight. I contacted my hub-captain and his reply was the same as Philip. I also mailed my acars and pirep file to him but unfortunately my flight was lost.

Offline EHM-1945 Christophe

• Climbing
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2007, 10:02:03 pm »
OK Thank you for the answer. It means that my event will end in Melbourne then

Kristoff ;-(

P5K Premium + Core2Duo E8200 - 4 GBytes of RAM - nVIDIA PCIe 8800GT - 512 Mbytes of DDR3 - TripleHead2Go - 3 x Viewsonic Vx712/Vx715 LCD Monitors - GoFlight M