Author Topic: 2 Perfect Cargo flights on Pro-Pilot  (Read 4519 times)

Offline EHM-2089 Vincent

• FL100
2 Perfect Cargo flights on Pro-Pilot
« on: April 13, 2007, 02:54:01 pm »
I was determined to break the jinx of flying well after crashing my earlier flight on B1900 which got myself a suspension too for crashing a good plane.

I flew out today a Cargo plane of Class 3, Shorts360 and I did both times, LSZH - LOWS and LOWS - LSZH perfect flights with 0 FAC's. Thankfully good flights to my belt to be added with good FAC's after a bad crash to my name a few days back :>
Vincent,
Bangalore

EHM-1821 Javier

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2007, 04:11:51 pm »
Congrats Vincent!

I hope that PP will play a part in helping your skills get better just like me ;D ;)

Offline EHM-1465 Dominic

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
  • VA Management
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2007, 09:00:38 pm »
That's a great result Vincent - you see how a little patient practice pays dividends?

Keep up the good work, nice to see the EuroCargo fleet in use :P
Dom Mahon // EHM-1465
VA Management

Offline EHM-2089 Vincent

• FL100
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2007, 07:13:50 pm »
I totally agree with you Dominic. Its not just the patient practice that paid dividends, but listening to the expert's guidance like you who gave me the right advice.

I look forward to be doing longer Cargo trips on the Shorts and higher on - on the later cargo series.

Thanks once again ... and ofcourse as mentioned by Javier, I do sincerly believe that PP is helping us bring about some control - thats getting us closer to the real and helping us enjoy our flights better and also help us learn :>

This community rocks :] am glad that I am part of it....
Vincent,
Bangalore

anything