Author Topic: Cannot get connected  (Read 4744 times)

Offline EHM-1749 Hector

• Geostationary orbit
Cannot get connected
« on: April 21, 2007, 08:18:12 pm »
I am trying to start the E022 leg from Bahrain to Barcelona but when getting into PP and FLogger it says that there is an error connecting to Euroharmony server.
It also says that there is a new FLogger version but as far as I know, the last one is the Feb 15 one which I have it installed.
I just installed the new 3.7.4.0 FSUIPC version installed. ProPilot shows the 3.7.0.0 one. Could this be the problem?
Appreciate any help here.
Thanks,
Hector

Good pilots keep their number of landings equal to their number of takeoffs. Takeoffs are optional but landings are Mandatory.

Offline EHM-1442 Luis

• FL100
Cannot get connected
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2007, 12:38:18 pm »
Hi Hector

Sometimes i have difficulty connecting to EuroHarmony with the url fly-euroharmony, I think this is the FLogger address and when this happens to me, the Flogger don't connect.

Yesterday night, i was on the E022 Leg (OBBI-LEBL) and after almost 5 hours of flight, i was over Sardenia Island, the FS crashed and after that I did not succed to connect the Flogger or the fly-euroharmony url.

Exactly now, at this present moment, my Flogger is dead and i don't get to connect to EHM site with the url www.fly-euroharmony.com, i am in with the url www.euroharmony.com .

So i think it is a server problem.

Hope someone from manegement read this

EHM-1612 Paolo

Cannot get connected
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2007, 01:43:47 pm »
Luis, it happened to me the same thing this morning. My flight logger did not get connected to EHM and it just crashed while I was flying the leg from Bahrain to Barcelona. Luckily I saw it after 1h of flight. I decided not to try again it today, I hope this problem will be solved soon.
Ciao!

Offline EHM-1009 Kevin

• Contact departure
    • http://www.myspace.com/kevbooth27478
Cannot get connected
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2007, 02:06:24 pm »
I think this has something to  with the on going server problems and why euroharmony is being transfered to a whole new server in june/july? and why we as membes shuld back the management with our donations to aid this transfer so these problems dont happen....
Kevin Booth - EHM 1009
EGLL -
Intel Quad Q6600 @3.0Ghz
Biostar TPower I45
ATI 4850 x1
4GB OCZ RAM
Windows 7 Home Edition
120GB SSD Boot Drive

Offline EHM-1749 Hector

• Geostationary orbit
Cannot get connected
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2007, 03:47:20 pm »
Hi Luis, Paolo
tanks for your input. I was beginning to think it was mine alone and even unistalled the FSFDT application. It was weird because I even tried to download the FLogger from the latest box in the home page but it crashed in 15 seconds.
Let's wait to see if this problems is solved. It is a pitty that we missed this weekend to make the leg because as for me, is the only time I can do it. On the other hand it is good that we have two more weekends.
I support 100% Kevin's remark because what Sir Winston Churchill once said: "Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few", applies in full to Euroharmony MT with the difference that our conflict is not with humans but with a (website) server.;D

BTW Luis, my plans to go to Europe next year are firm. We'll get in touch.

Regards,
Hector

Good pilots keep their number of landings equal to their number of takeoffs. Takeoffs are optional but landings are Mandatory.

anything