Author Topic: Management Question  (Read 2977 times)

Offline EHM-1883 Matt

• Martian transfer
Management Question
« on: May 31, 2008, 11:19:43 pm »
I've noticed recently that a few changes have happened in the management e.g. Phil leaving and on the management page some of the people on the chart in the topic in the announcement forum aren't there.

Also in the hub statistics, it shows that Sotiris is in charge of all the hubs, so I was just wondering has the management structure had another big change?

Offline EHM-0948 Bruno

• Intergalactic!!
Management Question
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2008, 12:12:21 am »
Dear Matt,

Yes we had. We had to reformulate our old management structure so we could offer you a better service.

The current Management structure was made before Phil resigned, and it will continue for this year at least.

We didn't made any announcements because we are finishing some details on it, so expect more news in some days.

But, for you guys to know:

Dominic is our Public Relations Officer, with responsibilities to communicate with the "outside" world
Sotiris is our Internal Operations Officer with responsibilities to communicate with our world
Murray, Andrei and me will continue on the development operations
Robert, Tamas and Janos will continue with fleet painting and upgrading
Miguel Coelho will be on the training sector (a new one that we are constructing) along with Dom and Sotiris.

So, I regret that we didn't told you (all) before but we are still managing it so we can finally announce it. :)

Regarding to our normal operations, you will not feel much thing out here for now :) ...

anything