Author Topic: Fokker 70 with Vista  (Read 2853 times)

EHM-1671 Ben

Fokker 70 with Vista
« on: July 17, 2008, 10:43:38 am »
Hi all,

I have just downloaded and installed our wonderful Fokker 70. I have never had any problems with it before, when I used it with XP, but now that I have installed it on FS9 (with Vista) I am having a few issues:

1) When I start up the simulator, a window appears saying
Flight Simulator has detected potentially incompatible aircraft or software.

File: FSSound.dll.

Do you want to load this software?
If I click Yes, the simulator usually crashes. If I click No, it manages to load although it takes longer than usual.

2) If it loads, I select the F70 and two windows come up, saying
Flight Simulator was unable to load some aircraft or software. You can continue using Flight Simulator but this aircraft or software will be disabled.

File: AIRCRAFT\PF10070v2_panel\PF10070_Blanski.GAU

and

Flight Simulator was unable to load some aircraft or software. You can continue using Flight Simulator but this aircraft or software will be disabled.

File: AIRCRAFT\PF10070v2_panel\XMLSound.GAU

Maybe someone else has experienced problems like this? Hopefully we can shed some light on this since I'm really looking forward to continuing the mighty world tour with it ;)

EHM-2101 Tarik

Fokker 70 with Vista
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2008, 01:45:02 pm »
God.. I have had perfectly the same issue about a 6-7 months ago, so I really can't remember how it was solved. But I asked help from here, forums, and got it, so if the topic isn't deleted in such long time you should find it?

EHM-2029 Sotiris

Fokker 70 with Vista
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2008, 01:22:09 pm »
Hi guys,

the F-70/100 issues stem from a corrupt installation of the model from Project Fokker, not from our livery pack.
My suggestion:
Delete the current Project Fokker (via the uninstall option), delete the EHM livery from the FS folder and re-install both.
Make sure you get the latest version and all updates from Project Fokker.

anything