Author Topic: November Fly-In - Screenshots  (Read 6317 times)

Offline EHM-1945 Christophe

• Climbing
November Fly-In - Screenshots
« on: November 22, 2008, 07:54:25 pm »
Dear all,

We had a very good Fly-In event, last night. Unfortunately we were only three to proceed: Trevor, Hector and myself. In order to share it with you all, please find below a screenshot series. Enjoy !

1- Hector is the first to start. Taxiing to the active Runway

2- Then I went second. Pushback completed. Engines started. Ready to taxi.

3- Hector is taking off

4- Crusing altitude.

5- Field insight.

6- On Blocks . Deboarding on going...

7- Trevor is approaching the field

8- Trevor has landed...

9- Trevor is taxiing to the gate

10- Trevor is on blocks

11- Hector is approaching the field. This KLM MD11 has just decided to take off while Hector was appraoching, forcing Hector to do a Go Around !

12 - 2nd try to approach and land. Will be the good one this time. Well done Hector !

P5K Premium + Core2Duo E8200 - 4 GBytes of RAM - nVIDIA PCIe 8800GT - 512 Mbytes of DDR3 - TripleHead2Go - 3 x Viewsonic Vx712/Vx715 LCD Monitors - GoFlight M

Offline EHM-0948 Bruno

• Intergalactic!!
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2008, 01:09:46 am »
Thank you for participating, to all of you!

The screenshots are really nice and they should go to a newsletter that we are preparing if you don't mind.

Again, thank you, and let's hope next month some of our MT members can also join you, beside more pilots!

Offline EHM-1749 Hector

• Geostationary orbit
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2008, 03:19:37 am »
Beautiful shots Christofe.  Thanks for sharing them.
What a nice scenery you have. As I am getting a new computer, I hope I can be able to get something like that. For now, I have to settle with low res default scenaries.

Good pilots keep their number of landings equal to their number of takeoffs. Takeoffs are optional but landings are Mandatory.

Offline EHM-1883 Matt

• Martian transfer
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2008, 10:14:31 am »
I am very sorry guys I couldn't come. I had to go to a rehearsal for a concert and I only found out I had to go a day beforehand:o

I'm glad you all had a fun time though, and I hope to see you all at the December fly-in;D

Offline EHM-0471 Peter

• Cruise Altitude
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2008, 08:01:45 pm »
I am still mad as a hell. I was sitting beside my PC, all was ready to join the party, then I realised my PC has decided not to allow me to connect to IVAO network. This is veird, since I can connect to VATSIM without any problem.
Is it possible that the reason is in fact that I have still installed the older version of IVAP and not the most recent one? Sorry guys again!

:@:@:@

Hector, my sincere congrats for the collection of the photos taken. Very, very good. What tool do you use?

Peter ( arround the world tour right now )

EHM-2288 Glenn

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2008, 08:04:20 pm »
Peter: Then come fly with us on Vatsim :) See you in the air.

Hector: Great pics

Offline EHM-1749 Hector

• Geostationary orbit
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2008, 12:38:32 am »
Peter, Glenn,
thanks for your congrats but I must say that those beautiful pictures were taken by Christofe Moutot. I don't know what tools he uses but whatever it is, is great. Also the scenery and I think he also has AES.

Good pilots keep their number of landings equal to their number of takeoffs. Takeoffs are optional but landings are Mandatory.

Offline EHM-1980 Brian

• Martian transfer
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2008, 11:47:01 am »
nice screenshots guys..... well done!! ;D
Brian McGloughlin /  EHM-1980

anything