Author Topic: Bruno\'s departure from Management  (Read 6190 times)

Offline EHM-1829 Trevor

• Geostationary orbit
Bruno\'s departure from Management
« on: January 28, 2009, 12:57:36 pm »
Hi Bruno
A change is as good as a rest; so you can hang up the boots but not the wings.
Thanks a million for the time and effort you have put into the VA mate.
I can only imagine the time spent checking e-mails and logging on to sort out problems of ours.
It sure would take it out on anyone.
At the very least I hope  you stil fly with EHM.
All the very best for now.
Trevor

Offline EHM-1749 Hector

• Geostationary orbit
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2009, 02:21:17 pm »
Bruno, sad to hear that but at the same time congrats for your decision in behalf of EHM welfare. I wish the best for you and your family and hope to see you in the air.
Murray, welcome and as always, good luck on your new task.

Good pilots keep their number of landings equal to their number of takeoffs. Takeoffs are optional but landings are Mandatory.

Offline EHM-1829 Trevor

• Geostationary orbit
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2009, 03:15:36 pm »
Two inaugurations in one Month ,  my liver cant stand the pace.;D
   Congratulations Murray
   I hope you enjoy the challenge and receive full support from everyone.
   Cheers;)

Offline EHM-0654 Murray

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
  • VA Management
    • The Ponderings of PMUK
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2009, 04:23:57 pm »
I said it all in my email to Bruno at the time, but publicly I think we all thank you Bruno for your sterling work for the VA, and you will be missed (don't be a stranger...)

The rest of us can expect not a lot to change to begin with, I'm not about to go throwing weight around just because I'm wearing the big hat now. We'll be recruiting to the membership team again to fill in some of the gaps that have begun to open up recently, but otherwise it's steering a steady course until the version 4 Flight Logger is ready, then the really big project can get underway...
Murray Crane // EHM-0654 // Twitter
VA Management

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

Offline EHM-2155 Mariano

• Sub-orbital
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2009, 09:24:16 pm »
Ow... sad to see this news today.
But I'm glad Bruno will stay around and fly with us, and of course as I'm certain all of us do, I wish good luck to Murray

Safe flights everyone!... except me who's studying for a rather tricky Organic chemistry exam -_-

Offline EHM-1597 Dan

• Taxi and hold
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2009, 11:59:25 pm »
Hi Bruno & Murray:

Well Bruno, no one can say you did not have a major impact on this VA. I as well have been here a few years now and have seen
many good guys come along and do good work, you are no exception.
Having dealt directly with you a few times, you were always most helpful and quick to respond. My good wishes to you and yours with your decision.

For Murray, he as well has done yeoman service for this VA. Murray has also helped me directly a few times and was always courteous and efficient. My best wishes are with you as well Murray as you take on this major responsibility.

Dan

Offline EHM-1945 Christophe

• Climbing
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2009, 06:26:24 pm »
Bruno, Thank you very much for all what you did up to now, and for this great VA ! Anyway, I wish to fly again with you online some time.

Murray, Congratulation for this new assignment, and I'm sure you will continue what Bruno did, and you will bring  new ideas and new development that will make this VA even more enjoyable.

Thank you very much to the MT for their dedication to make this VA Pro and different from other ones.

Good Luck and let's continue to make Euroharmony VA the #1
Cheers
Kristoff

P5K Premium + Core2Duo E8200 - 4 GBytes of RAM - nVIDIA PCIe 8800GT - 512 Mbytes of DDR3 - TripleHead2Go - 3 x Viewsonic Vx712/Vx715 LCD Monitors - GoFlight M

Offline EHM-0948 Bruno

• Intergalactic!!
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2009, 09:12:44 pm »
Dear friends,

Thank you for your kind words.

Let me also tell you all that this decision was only taken by myself, without any problems with the current Management team. They all work hard to get things done for all of you.

I look back by this 6 years, and wow, a lot of work that I made with help from all the MT members, but still one day I will surely get back on a VA or at least die flying .... :)

You will see me here and also on IVAO with the same callsign always.

EHM-1500 Jim

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2009, 08:40:32 pm »
Sorry Bruno - only just found out you are stepping down - a real loss for the VA - you did such a great job over your 6 years, just glad i was a part of it when you were boss.

Murray, i'm sure you'll be an excellent replacement and i hope you can continue the excellent work Bruno did and take this VA from strength to strewngth - good luck.

Thanks again Bruno

Jim

Offline EHM-0654 Murray

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
  • VA Management
    • The Ponderings of PMUK
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2009, 11:55:47 am »
He's still lurking Jim (and I'm tremendously grateful that he is ;D)
Murray Crane // EHM-0654 // Twitter
VA Management

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON