Author Topic: Account suspended  (Read 5034 times)

csb4 Robert

Account suspended
« on: March 20, 2009, 06:18:27 am »
Yesterday i tested propilot as total newbie,

I crashed directly after takeoff, while testing the system and your wonderfull planes. (had to get used to the beechcraft normally i fly heavies) However now my propilot account is suspended. Is it possible to unlock this again? I made two succesfull flights afterwards offline, but i really like the propilot system.

Please somebody can undo my suspension?

Robert EHM2439

Offline EHM-2198 Didimo

• Climbing
    • http://www.virtual-aviation.net
Account suspended
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2009, 12:38:25 pm »
Oh My! you made the same mistake I did, trying a new plane on my ProPilot maiden flight. I crashed on landing and that means you start your ProPilot career with an AWEFULLY HUGE negative balance that will take AGES to offset. Sad, sad, sad... and a tad demotivating for some.

I don't flight PP anymore mainly because of the starting FAC factor.
Anyway don't despair! your ProPilot account has been suspended only temporarily (if I remember correctly) and this has to do with the fact you had a hum, rather severe incident in which EXPENSIVE company property was lost -or severely damaged- with the possible loss of virtual lives. And last but not least you as accidented pilot are probably recovering in a virtual hospital (with some nice nurses) and you can't fly in those conditions.

In other words your accident has caused your PP account to be suspended (in probation) but that will not be permanent. :-)

My recommendation is to first get VERY acquainted with the chosen a/c navigation systems and dynamic characteristics before flying it on PP. Otherwise you are bound to end up with a large negative FAC that will cost a lot of time to reduce. And due to the mathematics involved it will never be the same again.

csb4 Robert

Account suspended
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2009, 04:59:59 am »
Thanks for your advice, will be a little bit more carefull with compny planes next time!!!! ;)))

anything