Author Topic: Help please!  (Read 5220 times)

EHM-2447 Rob

Help please!
« on: April 07, 2009, 12:06:31 pm »
Having locked a flight, loaded FlightLogger and pressed ProPilot button - said yes - locked flight showed in schedule.

Now what?

What I did was switch to FS9 called up selected flights EHMFlight and ............ FS9 loaded my default flight. Tried several times but with same result.

What haven't I done? What have I missed?

Also, when starting the log I noted that none of the fields were filled in other than my ID etc. Unable to enter direct to the fields.

I've obviously not processed the data correctly. I've read the manuals but still don't know where I've gone wrong.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Rob

Offline EHM-1465 Dominic

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
  • VA Management
Help please!
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2009, 05:26:28 pm »
Rob,

Have you got the FSUIPC module? This is how Flight Logger communicates with FS and gets all the info about the flight etc. Without it there is no link between your Flight Simulator and the Logger so no information is displayed and FS won't know what flight you locked ;)

If you haven't got it, I've put an explantion in another thread:-

http://www.fly-euroharmony.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=5305

Let us know if this works :)
Dom Mahon // EHM-1465
VA Management

EHM-2447 Rob

Help please!
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2009, 11:49:52 pm »
Dominic,

Yes I've got FSUIPC 3.9 for FS9 and 4.2 for FSX both registered versions.

Rob

Offline EHM-1465 Dominic

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
  • VA Management
Help please!
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2009, 05:34:38 am »
Fair enough - that's the first obvious hurdle out the way ;)

Reading your post again, you say you called up selected flights after pressing ProPilot...

You need to start with FS actually running a flight first with the engines shut down and then press ProPilot as then the Flight Logger will send the information to FS to switch plane and location to match your locked flight. So as soon as you switch windows back to FS, you should be ready to fly!

To make doubly sure, I always load up FS at the right airport and gate with the right plane and then shut down engines before doing the Flight Logger bit then nothing can go wrong ;)

Good luck!
Dom Mahon // EHM-1465
VA Management