Author Topic: unchecked pirep  (Read 5812 times)

EHM-2341

unchecked pirep
« on: June 06, 2009, 01:09:36 pm »
 ???

Miguel Coelho

Ehm2341 from LPPT hub.

I have an unchecked pirep in my log, could you check it please as i have done this flight but it was never checked.

Also i am at the moment unable to fly for the company as i am experiencing a problem with the sb4 and fsx. The fsx hangs and freezes when im on-line using sb4, it happens at an unpredictable part of any flight, the simulator stops responding for no apparent reason. This has unabled me to fly for the company on vatsim and i only do flight on vatsim. Check technical discussions on the archive, under "sb4 makes fsx stop"

What im am concerned is that i will be removed from the company for not flying. Can you advise me on this??

Regards
David Mendes

Offline EHM-0654 Murray

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
  • VA Management
    • The Ponderings of PMUK
Re: unchecked pirep
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2009, 01:13:38 pm »
The thread David is referring to is now [ available here ].

As for the unchecked PIREP, if no-one else on the MT gets to it before 1300Z, I'll check it myself ;D

Oh, and if your account does get marked inactive due to inactivity, you only need to fly and file a PIREP for it to be automatically marked active again.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 01:20:27 pm by EHM-0654 Murray »
Murray Crane // EHM-0654 // Twitter
VA Management

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

Offline EHM-2155 Mariano

• Sub-orbital
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2009, 07:11:06 am »
Hallo
Have a pirep unchecked since december last year says on my profile... can anyone check it out? or is it the system going bananas?

Also for some reason my FLogger didnt wanna submit a pirep and I had no way to check if it went through cos the site was also being slow... like my computer lost all connection to EHM and just EHM...
Anyway the PIREP went through 3 times... Someone please delete 2 of them? Sorry bout the trouble...
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 10:44:41 am by EHM-2155 Mariano »

Offline EHM-1465 Dominic

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
  • VA Management
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2009, 06:56:37 pm »
Hi Mariano,

I've looked up that Pirep and I've no idea why it was on hold so I've authorised it now - sorry for the delay  :o

Also deleted the two spare flights so all your flight records should be accurate again now ;)
Dom Mahon // EHM-1465
VA Management

Offline EHM-2155 Mariano

• Sub-orbital
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2009, 01:01:17 am »
Thanks a ton Dom, cheers!