Author Topic: Free UK2000 Sceneries  (Read 4503 times)

Offline EHM-0654 Murray

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
  • VA Management
    • The Ponderings of PMUK
Free UK2000 Sceneries
« on: July 01, 2009, 08:59:52 pm »
I suspect that our UK pilots will be most interested in this post, but you never know...

Gary Summons of UK2000 scenery fame has released some cut-down versions of a number of his "Xtreme" UK airport sceneries; Bristol, Edinburgh, Gatwick, Glasgow and Stanstead. I've already downloaded and installed Edinburgh (which is one of IVAO GB's training airports and is where I'm doing my tower refresher training) and while not up to the same stunning standard as his full Edinburgh Xtreme, it does give all the important buildings (at a reduced detail), a complete real-world AFCAD and it works really nicely (in FSX Acceleration). FS9 and FSX versions in all cases, download as you see fit.

http://www.uk2000scenery.com/free/My_Homepage_Files/Page1.html

Big shout to Graham on the IVAO GB forums for pointing these out (AFCADS thread in the ATC Ops grouping if you want to look for yourself)
« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 09:50:02 pm by EHM-0654 Murray »
Murray Crane // EHM-0654 // Twitter
VA Management

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

comady25

Re: Free UK2000 Sceneries
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2009, 06:55:47 am »
I suspect that our UK pilots will be most interested in this post, but you never know...

Gary Summons of UK2000 scenery fame has released some cut-down versions of a number of his "Xtreme" UK airport sceneries; Bristol, Edinburgh, Gatwick, Glasgow and Stanstead. I've already downloaded and installed Edinburgh (which is one of IVAO GB's training airports and is where I'm doing my tower refresher training) and while not up to the same stunning standard as his full Edinburgh Xtreme, it does give all the important buildings (at a reduced detail), a complete real-world AFCAD and it works really nicely (in FSX Acceleration). FS9 and FSX versions in all cases, download as you see fit.

http://www.uk2000scenery.com/free/My_Homepage_Files/Page1.html

Big shout to Graham on the IVAO GB forums for pointing these out (AFCADS thread in the ATC Ops grouping if you want to look for yourself)

WOOT!