Author Topic: VATSIM Fly-ins  (Read 4974 times)

Offline EHM-0654 Murray

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
  • VA Management
    • The Ponderings of PMUK
VATSIM Fly-ins
« on: September 11, 2009, 11:14:32 am »
Calling all our VATSIM pilots...

"We" (management) want to start arranging regular fly-ins on VATSIM, but none of us in the MT are VATSIM pilots any more.

So, would any of our active VATSIM pilots like to volunteer to regularly (bi-monthly, sort of thing) arrange fly-ins to coincide (or close enough) with the regular fly-ins we're going to start holding again on IVAO?

We'll do the hard work of saying where the fly-in will be from/to, and when we intend to do it on IVAO, but we'd like a VATSIM volunteer to liaise with the VATSIM ARTCCs for ATC and to post the details of the VATSIM fly-in. If all goes well, this could be a 1-pip management role, and longer term a full management role.
Murray Crane // EHM-0654 // Twitter
VA Management

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

Offline EHM-0654 Murray

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
  • VA Management
    • The Ponderings of PMUK
Re: VATSIM Fly-ins
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2009, 12:11:46 pm »
BTW...

[size=150] Every Year more than 12 million tourists are going to crowd the beautiful beaches of the

"Island of Sardinia"

Crystalclear water, endless sunshine, parties and the hospitality of the Sardinians are the
reasons for that popularity.

During the peak-season, the three airports of the island use to come very quickly at its
capacity limits. Aircraft movements are going to quadruple in comparison to the winter-season.

With your help we want to simulate this Overload for at least 3 hours on

Saturday, 19. September 2009, 15:00-18:00z

We will staff all 3 airports completely and hope to welcome you in the "Italian-Summer-Sky"!

Enjoy!
[/size]
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[size=200]1.) Airport Alghero-Fertilia (LIEA) [/size]

Charts: www.vatita.net
Freeware-Scenery (FS9): wwww.avsim.net

RL Airline Operations at Alghero:
[/color]
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[size=200]2.) Airport Cagliari-Elmas (LIEE)[/size]

DOWNLOAD Charts: www.vatita.net
DOWNLOAD Freeware-Scenery (FS9): www.avsim.net

RL Airline Operations at Cagliari:
[/color]

[size=200]3.) Airport Olbia-Costa Smeralda (LIEO) [/size]

DOWNLOAD Charts: www.vatita.net
DOWNLOAD Freeware-Scenery (FS9): wwww.avsim.net

RL Airline Operations at Olbia:
[/color]
VA Management

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

Offline EHM-2483 Marcus

• Ready for take-off
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2009, 08:49:03 pm »
Hi Murray,

Seems there are not so many Vatsim pilots around here. Did you get any kind of feed back?

Regards
Marcus
EHM-2483

Offline EHM-0654 Murray

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
  • VA Management
    • The Ponderings of PMUK
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2009, 09:39:54 pm »
Not a dickie bird Marcus (and if you're not overly au fait with English phraseology, that's a no)

We never had very many VATSIM pilots, and I know that our most active one is currently hard at work on his final year of school (best of luck with your exams Javier, and happy birthday as it's coming up soon ;))
VA Management

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

Offline EHM-2483 Marcus

• Ready for take-off
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2009, 10:13:11 pm »
Hi Murray,

Thanks for the quick response and the funny English expression. I am German with some decent command of the English language thanks to a great British teacher years back and my current job for a US company and the extensive traveling and communication with my US colleagues. Anyway, I am always intested in such kind of new and funny expressions...

As to the fly-in I might not be the right one to organize anything as I am still consider myself a newbie but maybe one day I can be of help...

Best regards
Marcus
EHM-2483