Author Topic: Having problems installing EB,EH AND EUROCARGO call signs  (Read 4869 times)

Offline EHM-1838 Andrew

• Martian transfer
Having problems installing EB,EH AND EUROCARGO call signs
« on: November 18, 2009, 02:31:32 pm »
Hello
I have downloaded EB,EC,AND EH extra callsigns pack.I already have Editvoicepak (2004 version installed)so i don't need to install that.I have tried all sorts to get these extra callsigns installed and updated with EVAP but with no joy.Euroharmony callsign is ok as that comes as default with EVAP.Any ideas please.
cheers Andy

Offline EHM-1838 Andrew

• Martian transfer
Re: Having problems installing EB,EH AND EUROCARGO call signs
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2009, 06:24:48 pm »
Hekkaloo
I seem to have solved it with much messing about.I seems that 2002 download was the one i needed.Am i right in thinking that the 2004 download only has Eurocargo callsign?its the only one i could get to work.
anyways cheers to all.

Offline EHM-1465 Dominic

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
  • VA Management
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2009, 07:36:36 pm »
That's a really good question Andy, I installed them all years ago so I don't recall whether I had any problems... I'll have a look when I get home from work and see if I can give you a better answer ;)
Dom Mahon // EHM-1465
VA Management

Offline EHM-1838 Andrew

• Martian transfer
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2009, 05:20:09 pm »
That's a really good question Andy, I installed them all years ago so I don't recall whether I had any problems... I'll have a look when I get home from work and see if I can give you a better answer ;)

Thanks Dominic I have got them running now,but from the 2002 download.
cheers to all
Andy