Author Topic: a300 Eurocargo Panel question  (Read 4681 times)

Offline EHM-1838 Andrew

• Martian transfer
a300 Eurocargo Panel question
« on: December 03, 2009, 11:21:43 am »
Hello Folks
I was wondering if somebody could tell me the procedures needed to get the A300 up and running?I have used some fairly complex panels IE The Grabowski ERJ, The Alain Capt MD11 panel,and the PSPanels 737ng so i am not a complete novice.The A300 does come with a manual ,but it describes the individual panel functions but not the startup procedures.
Once i get a plane with reasonably complex panel up and running i can usually suss out the finer points.
Its a good looker fro a freeware panel.
Anyways
cheers Andy

Offline EHM-1465 Dominic

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
  • VA Management
Re: a300 Eurocargo Panel question
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2009, 07:59:58 pm »
Hi Andy,

I haven't flown the A310 for a little while but as I recall it's the usual pattern - battery on, APU on, hydraulic and electric power applied then start engines.

Have a look at the HNAC Forum (the aircraft & panel designer) - http://www.hnac.org/forum/index.php - you'll probably find others have asked the same question there before ;)
Dom Mahon // EHM-1465
VA Management

Offline EHM-2097 Andrei

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2009, 10:35:54 am »
Hi Andy,

This aircraft used to be my favourite so I just "dusted" her (aka reinstall :) ) and took off for a ride.

I don't have an actual checklist but I remembered (OK, not from first try) the different subtleties and successfully got airborne (now I am hoping that landing will be just as smooth :) ).

So I can help with whatever you find to work "strangely" with this panel.

Andrei
Andrei Vatasescu // EHM-2097

Offline EHM-1838 Andrew

• Martian transfer
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2009, 02:38:00 pm »
Thanks Guys
Andrei i may have to take you up  your offer of help when i give this aircraft a try.
cheers
Andy