Author Topic: Looking for Deadhead desperately  (Read 4558 times)

Offline EHM-1882 Gian

• Super cruise
Looking for Deadhead desperately
« on: December 25, 2011, 07:24:34 pm »
Merry Christmas to all of you guys!

I have just noticed that to-day is the dead-line to fly the 3rd hop of the transsiberian...I've requested a deadhead to UUDD but I'm still stuck in VTBD...so there is very little, (no) chance for me to fly the third leg and I'm afraid I'll not be able to go on with the adventure...unless...I'll be checking up my dispatch for the next two or three hours hoping that Santa Klaus took me to UUDD! If not, I say goodbye to the group for this time...

EHM- 1882 Gian

Offline EHM-2589 David

• Martian transfer
Re: Looking for Deadhead desperately
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2011, 10:39:16 pm »
Hope the Concorde's EHM take you Gian, :'( but I don't know how many hours to arrive to UUDD :-\ and really hope to see you for the next leg if someone are near here ::)

Offline EHM-2387 Eric-Jan

• Global Moderator
  • Intergalactic!!
    • My pictures
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2011, 10:27:44 am »
Because the Christmas spirit got a hold of this MT member, and since I saw both you, Giancarlo, and Alexander, are now in UUDD, I secretly extended the leg to the 27th of December. So you both have still a chance to fly this one, yet still spend Christmas with your loved ones  ;)
It's a one-time only deal, so take it with both hands, I'd say ;D
EHM-2387 Eric-Jan Oud
VA Management: Operations Officer

Offline EHM-1882 Gian

• Super cruise
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2011, 08:16:27 am »
Thks Éric-Jan for your unvaluable initiative but unfortunately i am outside
home until next week and i will not be able to take advantage of this great and unique offer:)
hope to fly anyhow wirh the Group even In an unofficial way. Thks again And all the best for 2012!
Giancarlo ehm-1882

Offline EHM-2387 Eric-Jan

• Global Moderator
  • Intergalactic!!
    • My pictures
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2011, 03:14:57 pm »
No problem, Gian.
I would have liked you to finish the event with us, got the badge, and all. But this is about as much as I can stretch the rules here. There is a reason there are set dates to the legs, you know ;)
Anyway, I would be happy to see you flying with us on any of the next legs, even though it would "only" be for fun. In fact, the fun is the most important of the factors, isn't it?
Just keep an eye on the "Doodle for..." thread, and join in on the fun. Enter your availability too, if you have any preferences.
Happy New Years!
E-J
EHM-2387 Eric-Jan Oud
VA Management: Operations Officer

anything