Author Topic: Doodle for PP Event and a mission pack:-)  (Read 3881 times)

Offline xzornixz

• Taxi and hold
Doodle for PP Event and a mission pack:-)
« on: January 09, 2012, 08:54:04 pm »
Now that we've got the Twin Otter on skis, how about a mission pack in Antarctic? :-P And to get available Otters down, how about a propilot event from Castlegar to the south of south America? :-D

Safe flying!
Bård Ivar Bru (EHM-1636)
ESSA

Offline xzornixz

• Taxi and hold
Re: Doodle for PP Event and a mission pack:-)
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2012, 01:19:46 pm »
And it is all right to say that this is a really bad idea if it is! :-)

Offline EHM-2387 Eric-Jan

• Global Moderator
  • Intergalactic!!
    • My pictures
Re: Doodle for PP Event and a mission pack:-)
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2012, 04:20:45 pm »
Not sure if I am the right one to answer this, but here's the thing:

the WILD division is relatively new, and to kick start the division we went to pick up our Twotters down south in Texas. We flew them to Castlegar during a 12 leg PP event. So I think we'll wait a bit before taking the Twotters down south again.

We now have the Trans Siberia event going on, and I know of a few other plans that need to materialise a bit further  :-X, so stand by for new events and/or tours to be released during the year. I like your idea, though, so we (the MT) will certainly take your idea and let it simmer, but no promises yet as to if or when this evolves into what. :D

Have you considered taking the Twotter on the new Pilots of the Carribean tour in the mean time? Yes, entirely different from mountain goating, but kinda relaxed with beautiful scenery too. You might even get a tan  ;D 8)
EHM-2387 Eric-Jan Oud
VA Management: Operations Officer