Author Topic: New EuroCargo Missions - the London Olympics  (Read 4331 times)

Offline EHM-1465 Dominic

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
  • VA Management
New EuroCargo Missions - the London Olympics
« on: January 27, 2012, 02:21:49 am »

It's exactly six months today until the London 2012 Olympics begin so a huge amount of preparation is taking place to make sure the Games go smoothly. EuroCargo is playing a vital role in this and so can you if you undertake our Special Missions!

Over the course of ten flights you will visit all four countries that make up the United Kingdom (England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland) and all five of London's main airports - Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted, Luton and, seen below, London City with its challenging steep approach...

You will also get to visit two airports that are totally new to EuroHarmony - Les Eplatures in Switzerland...

and Astana in Kazakhstan...

If you succeed, you will help to ensure that the London Olympics are the Event of a lifetime!

So Captain, are you equal to the Olympic challenge ahead?
« Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 02:23:35 am by EHM-1465 Dominic »
Dom Mahon // EHM-1465
VA Management

Offline EHM-2589 David

• Martian transfer
Re: New EuroCargo Missions - the London Olympics
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2012, 04:51:33 pm »
Thanks for this interesting EuroCargo mission, ;) but is possible for the FSX simmers to fly with Embraer120, cause no Shorts 360 I think so ???

Thanks for your comments. :)

Online EHM-2387 Eric-Jan

• Global Moderator
  • Intergalactic!!
    • My pictures
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2012, 09:15:43 pm »
I've tried porting the Shorts to FSX, but all gauges need a replacement (made for FS98 or earlier, not supported in FSX), so the Shorts is no real option here.
So my first response would be to allow the E120 (or the PC-12, or ATR, for that matter), even though they are not EuroCargo planes. I only need to check if that would give any technical difficulties with FL4, the flight assignment, and / or the badge generator.

So please stand by while I check behind the scenes...

Oh, and Dom: congrats on a great new set of missions :)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 09:20:05 pm by EHM-2387 Eric-Jan »
EHM-2387 Eric-Jan Oud
VA Management: Operations Officer

Offline EHM-1465 Dominic

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
  • VA Management
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2012, 08:12:31 pm »
Personally I would download the Premier Aircraft Designs Shorts 360 and either use that one as it stands with its lovely VC or, if you prefer, use the FS9 EHC model and alias the 2D panel to the PAD one until I finally finish the repaint in our colours for the PAD model ;)

@ E-J - Thanks mate  :D
Dom Mahon // EHM-1465
VA Management

anything