Author Topic: Propilot Event: Aeropostale Transatlantic Route  (Read 26421 times)

Offline EHM-2684 Andrew

• Gear up
Re: Propilot Event: Aeropostale Transatlantic Route
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2014, 10:57:47 pm »
Hi.
I know I made ​​a mistake. I pasted Aeropostale.bgl to the wrong folder.
I installed again GO13 and everything works.
GVNP-GO13 now is green.
Thank you for your help Andrei.

Offline EHM-2758 Peter

• Martian transfer
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2014, 02:36:57 pm »
Hi Andrei,

As I already mentioned during the flight from Praia to the refuelling point, FL4 behaved very strangly. I think endriu2510 had the same prolem. Before I started the leg I checked if everything went well with FL. Unfortunately it did show all green, but remained magenta at "Perform and Record Flight". Starting up FL didn't rebuild the database, so before the second attempt I deleted the Database and let FL rebuild it. Same result, however.

Because we had an agreement to start at 10:00 this morning with the others, I did not had the time to sort things out and flew, as you've seen, the leg. Strange fact remains that the flight was mentioned in the 'latest Flights' section on the website.

I attached a rar-file with screenshots and debugfile. Hopefully that makes any sense.

I'm not planning to do the same flight again, and since you and David and Gian have been witnesses to my flight, I suppose I won't have to!

Peter
« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 02:38:57 pm by EHM-2758 Peter »

Offline EHM-2684 Andrew

• Gear up
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2014, 03:40:45 pm »
Hi Peter

My problem was that I badly pasted "Aeropostale.bgl".
It should be:
<FSX root>\Addon Scenery\Scenery (not otherwise)
Later you have to rebuild the scenery index
With scenery GVFM do not need to do anything. You can start with the original FSX scenery GVFM.

endriu2510

Offline EHM-2097 Andrei

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2014, 05:18:01 am »
In endriu's case, the problem was (obviously, now) that FL4 did not find the GO13 scenery.

Peter, the files you posted are not of much use. As usual, the most important would be a flight file (extension .EHF), both for debugging purposes and in an eventuality of manually altering it in order to have a completed flight and submit it. If you did not save one, maybe the newly implemented autosave did the trick, but you still have to look for it in "My Documents\Flight Logger 4\...".

Andrei

[EDIT] Disregard the second part, just saw your other post about same issue.

This means it's the same FSX issue, and without any known solution at this time: there is no published or simply known procedure for a program like FL4 to locate the actual SCENERY.CFG file used by FSX (Microsoft did not bother to publish this information). This is why the Addon Scenery/Scenery is a safe location, because it is ALWAYS included in the scenery, while a new package (folder) is only referenced in the very SCENERY.CFG that FL4 cannot locate. Hence the problem...
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 05:23:54 am by EHM-2097 Andrei »
Andrei Vatasescu // EHM-2097

Offline EHM-1800 Franz

• Contact departure
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2014, 11:18:48 am »
Just a question !
I´ve finnished the tour on 08-032014 but `ve never recived an award !

Cheers
Franz
EHM-1800
 ???

Offline EHM-2387 Eric-Jan

• Global Moderator
  • Intergalactic!!
    • My pictures
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2014, 12:07:50 pm »
According to the control panel, you are entitled to the award, and it should be added to your avatar automatically.

I think your problem is that your avatar does not show...

Hav a look at your profile (link in menu above the forum), choose to tedit your "forum profile information"; for "personalised picture" choose "I have my own pic", and paste the following line in there to point to your avatar picture.

http://www.fly-euroharmony.com/site/assets/images/avatars/1800.png

You will find that the award sits there, in the middle, with the other PP awards  ;)
EHM-2387 Eric-Jan Oud
VA Management: Operations Officer