Author Topic: ATC Ginny pig  (Read 4906 times)

Offline EHM-2781 Renaat

• Ready for take-off
ATC Ginny pig
« on: January 06, 2014, 06:20:22 pm »
Hi,
I'm trying to get back in the online ATC world of Ivao. But after 7 years it's save to say I'm a bit rusty  ;)
So I don't feel up yet to control on Brussels (EBBR) ,the main airport of Belgium.
I've chosen Ostend (EBOS) as this is a simple airport with only one runway. But I'm in a catch 22. It's to quite, as in no traffic in a hour quite....

So if someone is up to be a ATC ginny pig and fly from or to EBOS it would be great for me.
Maybe a business trip to or from London city airport (EGLC) ? Or some VFR traffic to explore the coastline of Belgium ?

Let me know when in the evening it fits best for you.

And feel free to give me any comment you feel like afterwords. That's the only way I learn who good/bad I'm at the moment.

Don't panic!! The Answer is 42...
H'um what was the Question again ?

Offline EHM-2097 Andrei

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
Re: ATC Ginny pig
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2014, 07:57:51 pm »
Hi Renaat,

I can do a EHAM - EBOS - EHAM flight tomorrow evening (Saturday 11th) if this suits you. I would come close to EBOS around 1700Z, possibly a bit later if you prefer so.

Just remember: whatever you instruct me to do, use the callsign "Harmony" plus MY number, not YOURS  ;D (sounds obvious but it's more difficult than it looks, believe me)

Andrei
Andrei Vatasescu // EHM-2097

Offline EHM-2097 Andrei

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
Re: ATC Ginny pig
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2014, 05:02:12 pm »
Oops. looks like you did not see my post in due time. Will try again in a few days.

Andrei
Andrei Vatasescu // EHM-2097