Author Topic: On going propilot event  (Read 2310 times)

Offline EHM-1882 Gian

• Super cruise
On going propilot event
« on: June 29, 2020, 11:10:07 am »
Hi E-J,

Hope everything is going!
I'm asking a favour, if at all possible: As I will be away for the next two months with (unfortunately) no access to my FS, I will not be able to complete the last leg of the event (EPWA-LIRF) during the planned period. Is there any chance to be given access to the flight between to day and Thursday morning? Otherwise I'm afraid the adventure will terminate in Warsaw for me :-[
I hope you may help me but would fully understand that it would not be "advisable" to make an exception....
In any case,
Enjoy the vacation period and hope to be on Mumble in September!
Cheers,
Gian

Offline EHM-2387 Eric-Jan

• Global Moderator
  • Intergalactic!!
    • My pictures
Re: On going propilot event
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2020, 10:29:35 pm »
I have pulled the start date of the final leg forward to the 1st of July, as you are a welcomed active pilot, and I'm happy to see you have made it this far already. It would be a real shame if you could not finish the event by just a day or two...
So the final leg can now be flown (by everybody) from "tomorrow" by the time of this writing, but I could also call that "in half an hour";)
EHM-2387 Eric-Jan Oud
VA Management: Operations Officer

Offline EHM-1882 Gian

• Super cruise
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2020, 09:12:44 am »
Very much appreciated and Thank you E-J! I have just completed the tour!
looking forward to flying again soon on Mumble!
Cheers,
Gian

Offline EHM-1829 Trevor

• Geostationary orbit
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2020, 09:42:24 am »

Congrats Folks, ;) and with the summer holidays amidst this pandemic, it could be beneficial to others.
   Happy Holidays to all. ;D   

Offline EHM-1829 Trevor

• Geostationary orbit
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2020, 07:39:23 pm »
   Hi, this is a request on behalf of Franz 1800.
   He is having problems joining the Forum. He gets an HTTP error 500 when trying to log-in or re-register.
   All help appreciated. ;)
   Regards T
« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 07:55:33 pm by EHM-1829 Trevor »

Offline EHM-2387 Eric-Jan

• Global Moderator
  • Intergalactic!!
    • My pictures
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2020, 02:18:45 pm »
I looked into the matter, and accidentally reset his paaword in the process. Maybe that solves his issue already ;) (sent him a mail about it too). If not, then maybe clearing the cache of the browser (or trying a different browser) may solve the 500 problem. Have not heard of anybody else having that problem, so the site itself should be OK.
EHM-2387 Eric-Jan Oud
VA Management: Operations Officer

Offline EHM-1800 Franz

• Contact departure
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2020, 07:58:50 pm »
Dear Management !

Last week I wanted to start Leg 09 of the actual EHM Tour  from EHAM to LSZB.  I recognized, that my FS2004 did not have LSZB in the database - couldn´t load it in FS, not in FS Navigator, not in FS Passengers. in the scenery there were nothing, only a green meadow !   So I had to look for a good freeware, which I´ve found, installed, tested, ILS worked, ..... 
At the evening I made this flight with Trevor ! As I started the Flightlogger, it didn´t say "scenery and airportdatabase has changed ...." it started as usual, but as you can see in the screenshot the letters EHAM - LSZB keep in red. We made the flight, ACARS was writting the datas, but after landing I could not send the PIREP, because it was inactive !  I´ve tried several attemts (de- and reinstalled the scenery, deinstalled other sceneries, .....) - Flightlogger rebuilt the airport-sceneries, but obviously doesn´t recognise LSZB.
I´ve  locked different destinations and  tried it - and as you can see (ex.to Vienna) it works all normal  (letters are in green) but not LSZB !   Would you have any solution ? Would like to finish this tour !

I wanted to inform you about this in the forum, but since this year it´s not possible anymore ......
The normal Log In to EHM PP worked like always (also with the old password) - but when I wanted to log in to the forum, there is (left on top) "dear Guest, log in or register, ....." I couldn´t get in with my original Pasword,  couldn´t register me again, and also the new password is not accepted ...... ? ! ?
I tried it with Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet explorer, .........

Maby you could solve this problem !

With a lot of greetings

Frant EHM-1800

anything