Author Topic: IP Address  (Read 4132 times)

EHM-6861 Hunter

IP Address
« on: October 22, 2007, 01:55:45 am »
How do I connect to online flying?? I have downloaded TeamSpeak 2.

EHM-2029 Sotiris

IP Address
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2007, 07:22:09 am »
Hello hunter you will find step-by-step instruction in our on-line flying manual.
You can download it either from the link on our homepage or alternatively HERE

This will take you through all the steps you need to go online as well as tips on phraseology etc.

Let me know if you need further help.

Offline EHM-2131 Bruce

• Geostationary orbit
IP Address
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2007, 03:29:42 pm »
Hello sotiris, on the above i have got most of the way to be online but am stuck as how to connect to VATsim the multiplay is connected but i cannot get the last green light on the FSFDT pannal, ie engine not started you are not connected to Vatsim, dont now if you can help me,  best regards Bruce

EHM-2029 Sotiris

IP Address
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2007, 04:48:14 pm »
Unforunately, I have very limited (or should I just say 'none'?) experience of VATSIM and as such I can't help you immediately.
I'm just back from a short business trip and will look into it ASAP to let you know how to connect.

Regards,

Offline EHM-2097 Andrei

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
IP Address
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2007, 06:56:15 am »
Hi Bruce,

From your description of the problem I imply you are using FSInn. As a (temporary ?) workaround, try connecting with SquawkBox. It is rather "crude" compared to FSInn but this also means easier to configure and start up.

Personnally I started with FSInn but switched to SquawkBox after an unpleasant incident (I probably pressed the wrong button in FSFDT then got FS shut down).

Good luck and see you online

Andrei
Andrei Vatasescu // EHM-2097

anything