Author Topic: FSpassengers  (Read 7701 times)

Offline EHM-2272 Callum

• Transition Altitude
  • VA Management
FSpassengers
« on: May 29, 2008, 06:55:07 pm »
Im thinking of buying FSpassengers as i think it looks good and adds a lot of realism to your flights, can anybody recommend it to me as i do not usually pay for downloads so this will be one of my first times?

Offline EHM-2155 Mariano

• Sub-orbital
FSpassengers
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2008, 07:14:15 pm »
I like it...
What I could recommend to you is getting the demo version. Its like the full version but it only works at one airport, I believe... You can see for yourself if its the kind of fun you need =)

Oh yeah, the demo is in their website.

Offline EHM-2272 Callum

• Transition Altitude
  • VA Management
FSpassengers
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2008, 07:18:04 pm »
Thanks, i would love to try it however i have FSX so i have to wait :(

Say's spring sometime :(

Offline EHM-2155 Mariano

• Sub-orbital
FSpassengers
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2008, 10:59:08 pm »
Yeah i heared its under production... idk if theres an official statement but i bet there are new features for FSX so maybe its worth the wait =D

Offline EHM-1883 Matt

• Martian transfer
FSpassengers
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2008, 11:48:28 pm »
I bought it today. Absolutely fantastic, but the passengers are very picky about your landing.

EHM-1821 Javier

FSpassengers
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2008, 03:35:09 am »
i would absoloutely reccomend FSP, its the greatest addon ever! ;D one thing to watch out for is to delete some warzones which are actually just places of political importance (like over the white house, somewhere in london where i got shot once lol)

The failures are a great component of the addon, really makes you anticipate what will happen every flight (i sometimes have this feeling that i'll have a failure before i start my flight with FSP and actually have a failure when i fly :o)

Must have addon ;D

Offline EHM-2272 Callum

• Transition Altitude
  • VA Management
FSpassengers
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2008, 09:49:53 am »
Thanks guys i think im almost definetly going to get it :)

Offline EHM-1883 Matt

• Martian transfer
FSpassengers
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2008, 10:06:52 am »
Message original :  EHM-1821 Javier
i would absoloutely reccomend FSP, its the greatest addon ever! ;D one thing to watch out for is to delete some warzones which are actually just places of political importance (like over the white house, somewhere in london where i got shot once lol)

The failures are a great component of the addon, really makes you anticipate what will happen every flight (i sometimes have this feeling that i'll have a failure before i start my flight with FSP and actually have a failure when i fly :o)

Must have addon ;D

Are you kidding Javier? London is an urban warzone ;D

Offline EHM-1657 Jay

• Super cruise
    • http://www.ewr0688.com
FSpassengers
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2008, 10:18:27 am »
The version for FSX will definately add some more pizazz to the program without losing touch with the original concept of course :)
[img]

Offline EHM-2155 Mariano

• Sub-orbital
FSpassengers
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2008, 01:16:46 am »
I remember turning FSP on while on route to the London City fly in... which just turns on the sounds and the co-pilot and the all important shortcuts (for setting the navs, and autopilot), and when i was on final I started to hear bullets hitting my fuselage...
Luckily it was only sounds and no failures were reported =D
Its always fun to fly FSP

EHM-1890 Martijn

FSpassengers
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2008, 03:27:04 pm »
FSP adds a lot more realism to your flights. Each flight can have something unexpected... Besides this it makes you a better pilot by giving commentories and (positive / negative) points after your flight. It's a great add-on!

EHM-9302 David

FSpassengers
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2008, 03:33:18 pm »
I think FSP is an nice program.  It adds alot of realism to your flight.

EHM-2101 Tarik

FSpassengers
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2008, 01:30:59 pm »
It's absolutely great add-on, but I'm so dissapointed that it hasn't been released to FSX even yet! :(

EHM-2288 Glenn

FSpassengers
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2008, 11:12:24 pm »
I'm the only one that thinks FSpax is not that realistic? If for example you reverse your throttle after landing (as many companies does in real-life) you get a penalty in FSpax. That really sucks, if you want to make a flight as real as it gets.

And also, if you use random failures, you get the bird-strike thing to often. It not like a plane in real-life has bird strikes on every 4-5 flight?

Also it's like our ProPilot, not to good integrated when you fly online. Ex. If you have to make a high-speed approach because of traffic, you still get a penalty.:(

But if this errors could be fixed in FSX version, it would be a complete and great package for FS

Offline EHM-1997 Alexander

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
FSpassengers
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2008, 03:28:32 pm »
While not perfect, I think it adds a lot to FS. I'm eagerly awaiting the FSX version due before the year's end.
EHM-1997 Alexander Worton
VA Management: Web Developer

PC: i7 4790K, 32GB Ram, SSD, Nvidia GTX 780
Mac: 27" iMac i5, 4GB Ram, ATI HD 5750
IVAO: 353030 VATSIM: 1117910

EHM-2308 Jorge

FSpassengers
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2008, 05:39:39 am »
Originally posted by EHM-2288 Glenn
I'm the only one that thinks FSpax is not that realistic? If for example you reverse your throttle after landing (as many companies does in real-life) you get a penalty in FSpax. That really sucks, if you want to make a flight as real as it gets.

I think that it only happens when you get the reverse below 60KIAS, I mean, you can set the reverse untill you get 60KIAS, after that it will damage your engines. I don't know why cause it makes no sence...

anything