Tuesday 3rd of August 2021
Flight Simulator 2004, Flight Simulator X and X-Plane
Autumn in the Alps
Autumn in the AlpsWelcome to the Alps! A wonderful and very challenging tour - a series of short VFR flights taking you to small and dangerous mountain airfields in Switzerland, Austria, France and Italy. Set the weather to Clear, the date to October, take a small GA plane and start the trip!
|1||LSZH Zurich||LSZR Altenrhein||87 deg||41 nm||0 ft|
|2||LSZR Altenrhein||LOWI Innsbruck||100 deg||74 nm||0 ft|
|3||LOWI Innsbruck||LOWZ Zell Am See||88 deg||59 nm||0 ft|
|4||LOWZ Zell Am See||LIPB Bolzano||230 deg||78 nm||0 ft|
|5||LIPB Bolzano||LSZS Samedan||274 deg||60 nm||0 ft|
|6||LSZS Samedan||LSZA Lugano||231 deg||51 nm||0 ft|
|7||LSZA Lugano||LSGS Sion||281 deg||67 nm||0 ft|
|8||LSGS Sion||LIMW Aosta||177 deg||29 nm||0 ft|
|9||LIMW Aosta||LFLJ Courchevel||236 deg||37 nm||0 ft|
|10||LFLJ Courchevel||LFNC Saint Crepin||181 deg||42 nm||0 ft|
|11||LFNC Saint Crepin||LFLB Aix-Les-Bains||331 deg||64 nm||0 ft|
|12||LFLB Aix-Les-Bains||LSGL La Blecherette||29 deg||62 nm||0 ft|
|13||LSGL La Blecherette||LSMI Interlaken||81 deg||53 nm||0 ft|
|14||LSMI Interlaken||LSPM Ambri||106 deg||35 nm||0 ft|
|15||LSPM Ambri||LSMF Mollis||24 deg||37 nm||0 ft|
|16||LSMF Mollis||LSZH Zurich||317 deg||31 nm||0 ft|
You must be logged in to assign this tour.
Requirements- You must have at least 40 hours at our airline
- Do all flights in order, the first flight starting and the last one ending at LSZH.
- Note that there are two versions, one for FS2002 and the other for FS2004FSX. This is because some airports do not exist in all versions of FS.
- You must complete the tour with a VFA aircraft.
- As some airports are small without any navigational aids or with no runway lights, we recommend flying during the daytime and in clear weather (visual meteorological conditions).
- We recommend to set the date in FS to October - thats when the scenery is the most beautiful!
- You may not switch planes, you must fly all legs with the same plane. Its the pilots responsibility to choose an aircraft which is suitable for all flights.
- Report the flights using the PIREP with flight numbers EHM-A801 ... EHM-A816.
- You may fly other flights (like EuroHarmony, EuroCargo) between the tour legs. For example, you fly EHM-A808, then EHM-2703, EHM-E105 and then EHM-A809. Just remember to do the tour legs in order. If you dont know which was the last leg you completed, check your pilot profile.
- Theres no time limit for completing the tour.
- If you fly the tour online (VATSIM or IVAO), please include EuroHarmony Autumn in the Alps Tour leg XX16 in your Flight Plan Comments.
- You have to respect any other restrictions regarding EuroHarmony flights found in the Operations Manual.
- You may complete and report this tour only once in your pilot career for EuroHarmony