Tuesday 3rd of August 2021
Flight Simulator 2004, Flight Simulator X and X-Plane
Tour of Sweden
Tour of SwedenThe Tour of Sweden is open to any pilot with at least 15 hours. This tour does not make a complete round-trip, it starts at one airport and ends at another. The purpose of this tour is to explore and enjoy 3rd party airport scenery for FS. All airports have excellent scenery to download, links to the files can be found here. Of course you can fly this tour without installing any scenery, but it wont be as much fun.
|1||ESNK Kramfors AB||ESNH Hudiksvall||193 deg||79 nm||0 ft|
|2||ESNH Hudiksvall||ESSK Gavle-Sandviken AB||183 deg||71 nm||0 ft|
|3||ESSK Gavle-Sandviken AB||ESSA Arlanda||152 deg||63 nm||0 ft|
|4||ESSA Arlanda||ESSV Visby||173 deg||120 nm||0 ft|
|5||ESSV Visby||ESMQ Kalmar||228 deg||89 nm||0 ft|
|6||ESMQ Kalmar||ESMK Kristianstad||237 deg||87 nm||0 ft|
|7||ESMK Kristianstad||ESML Landskrona||272 deg||41 nm||0 ft|
|8||ESML Landskrona||ESDB Angelholm AB||358 deg||21 nm||0 ft|
|9||ESDB Angelholm AB||ESMT Halmstad AB||357 deg||24 nm||0 ft|
|10||ESMT Halmstad AB||ESGG Landvetter||343 deg||61 nm||0 ft|
You must be logged in to assign this tour.
Requirements- You must have at least 15 hours at our airline
- Do all flights in order, the first flight starting at ESNK, and the last one ending at ESGG.
- You must complete the tour with a VFA aircraft.
- As some airports are small without any navigational aids andor with no runway lights, we recommend flying at daytime and in clear weather (visual meteorological conditions).
- To download third party scenery for this tour, click here.
- You may not switch planes you must fly all legs with the same plane. Its up to the pilots decision to choose an aircraft which is suitable for all flights.
- Report the flights using the PIREP with flight numbers EHM-A301 ... EHM-A310.
- You may fly other flights (like EuroHarmony, EuroCargo) between the tour legs. For example, you fly EHM-A303, then EHM-2703, EHM-E105 and then EHM-A304. Just remember to do the tour legs in order. If you dont know which was the last leg you completed, check your pilot profile.
- Theres no time limit for completing the tour.
- If you fly the tour online (VATSIMIVAO), please include EuroHarmony Tour of Sweden leg XX10 in your Flight Plan Comments.
- You have to respect any other restrictions regarding EuroHarmony flights found in the Operations Manual.
- After completing the tour, report it on the Request Award page.
- You may complete and report this tour only once in your pilot career for EuroHarmony