Thursday 4th of March 2021
"The Wings of Europe"
Tour of the Danube
Tour of the DanubeThe Danube is the second longest river in Europe and it is the only major European river to flow from west to east. Following it on small VFR flights from the Black Forest to the Black Sea, this tour takes you through seven countries in Central and Eastern Europe.
|1||EDTD Donaueschingen-Villingen||EDNE Erbach||68 deg||60 nm||7,500 ft|
|2||EDNE Erbach||ETSI Ingolstadt (Mil)||70 deg||68 nm||5,500 ft|
|3||ETSI Ingolstadt (Mil)||EDNR Regensburg-Oberhub||40 deg||33 nm||5,500 ft|
|4||EDNR Regensburg-Oberhub||EDMW Deggendorf-Steinkirchen||120 deg||37 nm||5,500 ft|
|5||EDMW Deggendorf-Steinkirchen||LOWL Linz||124 deg||63 nm||5,500 ft|
|6||LOWL Linz||LOWW Schwechat||94 deg||96 nm||5,500 ft|
|7||LOWW Schwechat||LZIB M.R. Stefanik||82 deg||26 nm||5,500 ft|
|8||LZIB M.R. Stefanik||LHBP Ferihegy||117 deg||94 nm||5,500 ft|
|9||LHBP Ferihegy||LYBE Belgrade||164 deg||163 nm||5,500 ft|
|10||LYBE Belgrade||LB40 Vidin Smurdan||114 deg||118 nm||7,500 ft|
|11||LB40 Vidin Smurdan||LB41 Dolna Mitropoliya||115 deg||81 nm||3,500 ft|
|12||LB41 Dolna Mitropoliya||LB12 Silistra||72 deg||122 nm||5,500 ft|
|13||LB12 Silistra||LR80 Fetesti||49 deg||31 nm||3,500 ft|
|14||LR80 Fetesti||LRTC Cataloi||46 deg||58 nm||5,500 ft|
You must be logged in to assign this tour.
Requirements* You must have at least 15 hours at our airline
* Do all flights in order, the first flight starting at EDTD, and the last one ending at LRTC.
* You must complete the tour with a VFA aircraft.
* The leg list primarily shows FSX ICAOs. Where the ICAOs of airports differ between FS version, they are listed below.
* For more enjoyment, we recommend following the flow of the Danube during all flights at low altitude (and not just flying direct GPS routes between the airports). Note that before LOWW, the Danube is represented only as a small creek in FS.
* As some airports are small without any navigational aids andor with no runway lights, we recommend flying at daytime and in clear weather (visual meteorological conditions). Be careful as some airports are unpaved!
* To download third party scenery for this tour, click here.
* Heading, distance and altitude values (from the FSX Flight Planner) are provided for planningmonitoring purposes only. Youre not expected (and nor is it recommended) to fly GPS-direct.
* You may not switch planes you must fly all legs with the same plane. Its up to the pilots decision to choose an aircraft which is suitable for all flights.
* Report the flights using the PIREP with flight numbers EHM-A501 ... EHM-A514.
* You may fly other flights (like EuroHarmony, EuroCargo) between the tour legs. For example, you fly EHM-A503, then EHM-2703, EHM-E105 and then EHM-A504. Just remember to do the tour legs in order. If you dont know which was the last leg you completed, check your pilot profile.
* Theres no time limit for completing the tour.
* If you fly the tour online (VATSIMIVAO), please include EuroHarmony Tour of Danube leg XX14 in your Flight Plan Comments.
* You have to respect any other restrictions regarding EuroHarmony flights found in the Operations Manual.
* After completing the tour, report it on the Request Award page.
* You may complete and report this tour only once in your pilot career for EuroHarmony.