Thursday 4th of March 2021
Flight Simulator 2004, Flight Simulator X and X-Plane
Iberian TourIts summer, its hot... its time to hop in your small GA plane and explore the beautiful coastline of Portugal and Spain.
|1||LPPT Lisbon||LPVZ Viseu||26 deg||130 nm||0 ft|
|2||LPVZ Viseu||LPAV Sao Jacinto||264 deg||39 nm||0 ft|
|3||LPAV Sao Jacinto||LPPR Francisco Sa Carneiro||4 deg||35 nm||0 ft|
|4||LPPR Francisco Sa Carneiro||LPBG Braganca||67 deg||96 nm||0 ft|
|5||LPBG Braganca||LEST Santiago||309 deg||98 nm||0 ft|
|6||LEST Santiago||LEAS Asturias||68 deg||112 nm||0 ft|
|7||LEAS Asturias||LEBB Bilbao||96 deg||137 nm||0 ft|
|8||LEBB Bilbao||LESO Hondarribia||86 deg||49 nm||0 ft|
|9||LESO Hondarribia||LEAP Ampuriabrava||106 deg||226 nm||0 ft|
|10||LEAP Ampuriabrava||LEBL El Prat||218 deg||74 nm||0 ft|
|11||LEBL El Prat||LEPA Palma De Mallorca||163 deg||109 nm||0 ft|
|12||LEPA Palma De Mallorca||LEIB Ibiza||237 deg||75 nm||0 ft|
|13||LEIB Ibiza||LELC San Javier AB||237 deg||122 nm||0 ft|
|14||LELC San Javier AB||LEAM Almeria||233 deg||93 nm||0 ft|
|15||LEAM Almeria||LXGB Gibraltar AB||253 deg||150 nm||0 ft|
|16||LXGB Gibraltar AB||LPFR Faro||292 deg||136 nm||0 ft|
|17||LPFR Faro||LPSI Sines||324 deg||69 nm||0 ft|
|18||LPSI Sines||LPPT Lisbon||343 deg||52 nm||0 ft|
You must be logged in to assign this tour.
Requirements- You must have at least 15 hours at our airline
- Do all flights in order, the first flight starting and the last one ending at LPPT.
- You must complete the tour with a VFA aircraft.
- As some airports are small without any navigational aids andor with no runway lights, we recommend flying at daytime and in clear weather (visual meteorological conditions). Be careful as some airports are unpaved!
- To download third party scenery for this tour, click here.
- You may not switch planes you must fly all legs with the same plane. Its up to the pilots decision to choose an aircraft which is suitable for all flights.
- Report the flights using the PIREP with flight numbers EHM-A401 ... EHM-A418.
- You may fly other flights (like EuroHarmony, EuroCargo) between the tour legs. For example, you fly EHM-A410, then EHM-2703, EHM-E105 and then EHM-A411. Just remember to do the tour legs in order. If you dont know which was the last leg you completed, check your pilot profile.
- Theres no time limit for completing the tour.
- If you fly the tour online (VATSIMIVAO), please include EuroHarmony Iberian Tour leg XX18 in your Flight Plan Comments.
- You have to respect any other restrictions regarding EuroHarmony flights found in the Operations Manual.
- After completing the tour, report it on the Request Award page.
- You may complete and report this tour only once in your pilot career for EuroHarmony