Tuesday 3rd of August 2021
"The Wings of Europe"
United Kingdom Tour
United Kingdom TourThis challenging VFR tour starts and ends in London, within the airspace of EuroHarmonys most popular hub - London-Heathrow, and visits all corners of the United Kingdom - England, Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland. Enjoy the scenery, but be prepared as the airports youll visit are very small and some of them dont even have grass runways. This tour is open to any pilot with at least 25 hours.
|1||EGTF Fairoaks||EGKA Shoreham||162 deg||32 nm||1,500 ft|
|2||EGKA Shoreham||EGHA Compton-Abbas||276 deg||71 nm||0 ft|
|3||EGHA Compton-Abbas||EGHD Plymouth||246 deg||81 nm||0 ft|
|4||EGHD Plymouth||EGHE St Mary's||250 deg||89 nm||0 ft|
|5||EGHE St Mary's||EGLA Bodmin||60 deg||72 nm||0 ft|
|6||EGLA Bodmin||EGFP Pembrey||10 deg||74 nm||0 ft|
|7||EGFP Pembrey||EGOD Llanbedr Mod Pe||6 deg||66 nm||0 ft|
|8||EGOD Llanbedr Mod Pe||EGCO Southport Birkdale Sands||38 deg||64 nm||0 ft|
|9||EGCO Southport Birkdale Sands||EGNS Isle Of Man||294 deg||62 nm||0 ft|
|10||EGNS Isle Of Man||EGAD Newtownards||308 deg||48 nm||0 ft|
|11||EGAD Newtownards||OBN North Connel||4 deg||113 nm||0 ft|
|12||OBN North Connel||EGPE Inverness||34 deg||78 nm||0 ft|
|13||EGPE Inverness||EGPO Stornoway||299 deg||83 nm||0 ft|
|14||EGPO Stornoway||EGPC Wick||81 deg||103 nm||0 ft|
|15||EGPC Wick||EGEN North Ronaldsay||20 deg||58 nm||0 ft|
|16||EGEN North Ronaldsay||EGPD Dyce||176 deg||130 nm||0 ft|
|17||EGPD Dyce||EGPN Dundee||210 deg||53 nm||0 ft|
|18||EGPN Dundee||EGNC Carlisle||175 deg||91 nm||0 ft|
|19||EGNC Carlisle||EGNB Brough||132 deg||107 nm||0 ft|
|20||EGNB Brough||EGBN Nottingham||201 deg||52 nm||0 ft|
|21||EGBN Nottingham||EGSD North Denes||99 deg||103 nm||0 ft|
|22||EGSD North Denes||EGLD Denham||232 deg||104 nm||0 ft|
You must be logged in to assign this tour.
Requirements- You must have at least 25 hours at our airline
- Do all flights in order. The first leg starts at EGTF and the final leg ends at EGLD.
- This is a VFR tour and as such you must respect UK VFR regulations (link to a UK VFR summary)
- You must complete the tour with a VFA aircraft.
- Many airports are small without any navigational aids andor with no runway lights, we recommend flying at daytime and in clear weather (visual meteorological conditions). Be careful as some airports are unpaved!
- You may not switch planes you must fly all legs with the same plane. Its up to the pilots decision to choose an aircraft which is suitable for all flights.
- Report the flights using the PIREP with flight numbers EHM-A601 ... EHM-A622.
- You may fly other flights (like EuroHarmony, EuroCargo) between the tour legs. For example, you fly EHM-A602, then EHM-2703, EHM-E105 and then EHM-A603. Just remember to do the tour legs in order. If you dont know which was the last leg you completed, check your pilot profile.
- Theres no time limit for completing the tour.
- If you fly the tour online (VATSIMIVAO), please include EuroHarmony Tour of the UK leg XX22 in your Flight Plan Comments.
- You have to respect any other restrictions regarding EuroHarmony flights found in the Operations Manual.
- After completing the tour, report it on the Request Award page.
- You may complete and report this tour only once in your pilot career for EuroHarmony