Tuesday 3rd of August 2021
Flight Simulator 2004, Flight Simulator X and X-Plane
Scandinavian TourThe rugged coastline of Norway offers you a vide variety of natural beauties, but also tough challenges. Fjords, mountains and small islands - prepare for an experience youll never forget.
|1||ESSA Arlanda||ESGE Viared||233 deg||197 nm||0 ft|
|2||ESGE Viared||ENNO Notodden||314 deg||160 nm||0 ft|
|3||ENNO Notodden||ENFG Leirin||1 deg||87 nm||0 ft|
|4||ENFG Leirin||ENBM Bomoen AB||254 deg||85 nm||0 ft|
|5||ENBM Bomoen AB||ENSG Haukasen||30 deg||37 nm||0 ft|
|6||ENSG Haukasen||ENKB Kvernberget||9 deg||119 nm||0 ft|
|7||ENKB Kvernberget||ENRO Roros||108 deg||102 nm||0 ft|
|8||ENRO Roros||ENNM Namsos||3 deg||114 nm||0 ft|
|9||ENNM Namsos||ENMS Kjaerstad||27 deg||89 nm||0 ft|
|10||ENMS Kjaerstad||ESUT Hemavan||88 deg||46 nm||0 ft|
|11||ESUT Hemavan||ENRA Rossvoll||330 deg||38 nm||0 ft|
|12||ENRA Rossvoll||ENSK Skagen||7 deg||134 nm||0 ft|
|13||ENSK Skagen||ENEV Evenes||98 deg||37 nm||0 ft|
|14||ENEV Evenes||ESNQ Kiruna||116 deg||91 nm||0 ft|
|15||ESNQ Kiruna||ENTC Tromso||344 deg||116 nm||0 ft|
|16||ENTC Tromso||ENSR Sorkjosen||81 deg||43 nm||0 ft|
|17||ENSR Sorkjosen||ENHK Hasvik||29 deg||48 nm||0 ft|
|18||ENHK Hasvik||ENHV Valan||67 deg||82 nm||0 ft|
|19||ENHV Valan||ENBV Berlevag||97 deg||60 nm||0 ft|
|20||ENBV Berlevag||ENSS Svartnes||127 deg||51 nm||0 ft|
You must be logged in to assign this tour.
Requirements- You must have at least 40 hours at our airline
- Do all flights in order, the first flight starting at ESSA and the last one ending at ENSS.
- You must complete the tour with a VFA aircraft.
- As some airports are small without any navigational aids andor with no runway lights, we recommend flying at daytime and in clear weather (visual meteorological conditions). Note that in this part of the world, days might be very short in winter, so we recommend setting the date between March and October.
- To download third party scenery for this tour, click here.
- You may not switch planes you must fly all legs with the same plane. Its up to the pilots decision to choose an aircraft which is suitable for all flights.
- Report the flights using the PIREP with flight numbers EHM-A701 ... EHM-A720.
- You may fly other flights (like EuroHarmony, EuroCargo) between the tour legs. For example, you fly EHM-A714, then EHM-2703, EHM-E105 and then EHM-A715. Just remember to do the tour legs in order. If you dont know which was the last leg you completed, check your pilot profile.
- Theres no time limit for completing the tour.
- If you fly the tour online (VATSIMIVAO), please include EuroHarmony Scandinavian Tour leg XX20 in your Flight Plan Comments.
- You have to respect any other restrictions regarding EuroHarmony flights found in the Operations Manual.
- After completing the tour, report it on the Request Award page.
- You may complete and report this tour only once in your pilot career for EuroHarmony