Tuesday 13th of April 2021
"Your World e-connection"
European Airshow Tour
European Airshow TourWelcome to the wonderful world of airshows! This is a unique tour - taking you to the most spectacular airshows across Europe! Pilot any of our historic Museum planes and amaze the crowds with your aerobatic skill before you land!
|1||EHAM Schiphol||EHLE Lelystad||71 deg||29 nm||0 ft|
|2||EHLE Lelystad||EDDW Bremen||73 deg||124 nm||0 ft|
|3||EDDW Bremen||EKRK Roskilde||37 deg||192 nm||0 ft|
|4||EKRK Roskilde||EFHF Malmi||55 deg||497 nm||0 ft|
|5||EFHF Malmi||EPGO Góraszka||194 deg||500 nm||0 ft|
|6||EPGO Góraszka||LZPP Piestany||211 deg||251 nm||0 ft|
|7||LZPP Piestany||LYBT Batajnica||155 deg||243 nm||0 ft|
|8||LYBT Batajnica||LGSA Souda AB||162 deg||592 nm||0 ft|
|9||LGSA Souda AB||LMML Luqa||272 deg||472 nm||0 ft|
|10||LMML Luqa||LIED Decimomannu Mil||308 deg||335 nm||0 ft|
|11||LIED Decimomannu Mil||LPEV Evora||266 deg||788 nm||0 ft|
|12||LPEV Evora||LEVX Vigo||351 deg||225 nm||0 ft|
|13||LEVX Vigo||LSPD Dittingen Airfield||65 deg||752 nm||0 ft|
|14||LSPD Dittingen Airfield||LFSR Champagne AB||309 deg||177 nm||0 ft|
|15||LFSR Champagne AB||EGVA Fairford||302 deg||264 nm||0 ft|
|16||EGVA Fairford||EHAM Schiphol||81 deg||245 nm||0 ft|
You must be logged in to assign this tour.
Requirements- You must have at least 40 hours at our airline
- Do all flights in order, the first flight starting and the last one ending at EHAM.
- You must complete the tour with a Museum aircraft.
- We recommend to set the season in FS to Summer - thats when most of the airshows take place.
- You may switch planes, some of the airfields have short runways while others are international airports. Its your choice as to which plane is best for each leg.
- Report the flights using the PIREP with flight numbers EHM-A901 ... EHM-A916.
- You may fly other flights (like EuroHarmony, EuroCargo) between the tour legs. For example, you fly EHM-A908, then EHM-2703, EHM-E105 and then EHM-A909. Just remember to do the tour legs in order. If you dont know which was the last leg you completed, check your pilot profile.
- Theres no time limit for completing the tour.
- If you fly the tour online (VATSIM or IVAO), please include EuroHarmony European Airshow Tour leg XX16 in your Flight Plan Comments.
- You have to respect any other restrictions regarding EuroHarmony flights found in the Operations Manual.
- After completing the tour you will receive the Award automatically.
- You may complete and report this tour once each year as the Airshow circuit is an annual event!
- You can download a brochure giving more details about the airshows and scenery links here.