Tuesday 3rd of August 2021
"The Wings of Europe"
Tour of Greece
Tour of GreeceGreece is probably one of the most beautiful countries in Europe and we invite you to explore its islands through a series of short, scenic and challenging VFR flights. Enjoy the wonderful scenery - but be prepared as several airfields are very small and without any navigational aids. This is EuroHarmonys oldest tour still in service, and the most popular one.
|1||LGAV Athens||LGLM Limnos||30 deg||140 nm||0 ft|
|2||LGLM Limnos||LGMT Odysseas Elytis||129 deg||82 nm||0 ft|
|3||LGMT Odysseas Elytis||LGHI Chios||206 deg||48 nm||0 ft|
|4||LGHI Chios||LGIK Ikaria||166 deg||41 nm||0 ft|
|5||LGIK Ikaria||LGSM Samos||89 deg||27 nm||0 ft|
|6||LGSM Samos||LGRP Diagoras||143 deg||95 nm||0 ft|
|7||LGRP Diagoras||LGKS Kasos||223 deg||82 nm||0 ft|
|8||LGKS Kasos||LGIR Nikos Kazantzakis||266 deg||85 nm||0 ft|
|9||LGIR Nikos Kazantzakis||LGPA Paros||358 deg||101 nm||0 ft|
|10||LGPA Paros||LGSO Syros||341 deg||26 nm||0 ft|
|11||LGSO Syros||LGML Milos||207 deg||49 nm||0 ft|
|12||LGML Milos||LGKC Kithira||250 deg||74 nm||0 ft|
|13||LGKC Kithira||LGKF Kefallinia||312 deg||163 nm||0 ft|
|14||LGKF Kefallinia||LGIO Ioannina||9 deg||96 nm||0 ft|
|15||LGIO Ioannina||LGSK Skiathos||104 deg||128 nm||0 ft|
|16||LGSK Skiathos||LGAV Athens||172 deg||78 nm||0 ft|
You must be logged in to assign this tour.
Requirements- You must have at least 25 hours at our airline
- Do all flights in order, the first flight starting and the last one ending at LGAV.
- You must complete the tour with a VFA aircraft.
- As some airports are small without any navigational aids andor with no runway lights, we recommend flying at daytime and in clear weather (visual meteorological conditions).
- To download third party scenery for this tour, click here.
- You may not switch planes you must fly all legs with the same plane. Its up to the pilots decision to choose an aircraft which is suitable for all flights.
- Report the flights using the PIREP with flight numbers EHM-A201 ... EHM-A216.
- You may fly other flights (like EuroHarmony, EuroCargo) between the tour legs. For example, you fly EHM-A213, then EHM-2703, EHM-E105 and then EHM-A214. Just remember to do the tour legs in order. If you dont know which was the last leg you completed, check your pilot profile.
- Theres no time limit for completing the tour.
- If you fly the tour online (VATSIMIVAO), please include EuroHarmony Tour of Greece leg XX16 in your Flight Plan Comments.
- You have to respect any other restrictions regarding EuroHarmony flights found in the Operations Manual.
- After completing the tour, report it on the Request Award page.
- You may complete and report this tour only once in your pilot career for EuroHarmony