Tuesday 13th of April 2021
"Your World e-connection"
Tour of Greece
Tour of GreeceGreece is probably one of the most beautiful countries in Europe and we invite you to explore its islands through a series of short, scenic and challenging VFR flights. Enjoy the wonderful scenery - but be prepared as several airfields are very small and without any navigational aids. This is EuroHarmonys oldest tour still in service, and the most popular one.
|1||LGAV Athens||LGLM Limnos||30 deg||140 nm||0 ft|
|2||LGLM Limnos||LGMT Odysseas Elytis||129 deg||82 nm||0 ft|
|3||LGMT Odysseas Elytis||LGHI Chios||206 deg||48 nm||0 ft|
|4||LGHI Chios||LGIK Ikaria||166 deg||41 nm||0 ft|
|5||LGIK Ikaria||LGSM Samos||89 deg||27 nm||0 ft|
|6||LGSM Samos||LGRP Diagoras||143 deg||95 nm||0 ft|
|7||LGRP Diagoras||LGKS Kasos||223 deg||82 nm||0 ft|
|8||LGKS Kasos||LGIR Nikos Kazantzakis||266 deg||85 nm||0 ft|
|9||LGIR Nikos Kazantzakis||LGPA Paros||358 deg||101 nm||0 ft|
|10||LGPA Paros||LGSO Syros||341 deg||26 nm||0 ft|
|11||LGSO Syros||LGML Milos||207 deg||49 nm||0 ft|
|12||LGML Milos||LGKC Kithira||250 deg||74 nm||0 ft|
|13||LGKC Kithira||LGKF Kefallinia||312 deg||163 nm||0 ft|
|14||LGKF Kefallinia||LGIO Ioannina||9 deg||96 nm||0 ft|
|15||LGIO Ioannina||LGSK Skiathos||104 deg||128 nm||0 ft|
|16||LGSK Skiathos||LGAV Athens||172 deg||78 nm||0 ft|
You must be logged in to assign this tour.
Requirements- You must have at least 25 hours at our airline
- Do all flights in order, the first flight starting and the last one ending at LGAV.
- You must complete the tour with a VFA aircraft.
- As some airports are small without any navigational aids andor with no runway lights, we recommend flying at daytime and in clear weather (visual meteorological conditions).
- To download third party scenery for this tour, click here.
- You may not switch planes you must fly all legs with the same plane. Its up to the pilots decision to choose an aircraft which is suitable for all flights.
- Report the flights using the PIREP with flight numbers EHM-A201 ... EHM-A216.
- You may fly other flights (like EuroHarmony, EuroCargo) between the tour legs. For example, you fly EHM-A213, then EHM-2703, EHM-E105 and then EHM-A214. Just remember to do the tour legs in order. If you dont know which was the last leg you completed, check your pilot profile.
- Theres no time limit for completing the tour.
- If you fly the tour online (VATSIMIVAO), please include EuroHarmony Tour of Greece leg XX16 in your Flight Plan Comments.
- You have to respect any other restrictions regarding EuroHarmony flights found in the Operations Manual.
- After completing the tour, report it on the Request Award page.
- You may complete and report this tour only once in your pilot career for EuroHarmony